Saturday, November 21, 2015

Almond White Chocolate Matcha

Almond white chocolate matcha tea
I was asked to try the Ceremonial matcha tee from Midori and was super excited to try out a recipe for it. After doing my food pairing for the cherry blossom wine I made, the first thought in my mind was white chocolate and so that's what I did!
Almond white chocolate matcha tea
 I used Almond Breeze almond milk as the base, it doesn't have a strong nutty flavor and froths extremely well when heated and sweetened. I dissolved a few vegan white chocolate chips in the pan and added the almond milk to heat it. Then once the milk was heated, I poured it over 1/2 tsp of matcha powder and added a drizzle of honey and frothed it right up. This makes a super creamy and sweet cup of tea and using almond milk added an extra creaminess to it.
Once the weather allows, I'll be mixing up something for an iced tea!
Almond white chocolate matcha tea



No comments:

Post a Comment