Thursday, May 29, 2014

Miami


These outfits were created for Kendra Thornton for her lovely romantic getaway with her husband to Miami, Florida.
http://www.polyvore.com/beach/set?id=123462834
This outfit is perfect for spending time on the beach and shopping on the boardwalk.
Comfortable tropical printed shorts/chic black camisole/mango strappy sandals & sunglasses/stripe totebag for all the beach necessities/bold statement jewelry

This outfit is perfect for another day out at the beach, shopping, or stopping by a chic restaurant for lunch or cocktail hour
 Flowy tropical sundress/sapphire & cobalt accessories and jewelry/bold pink hand bag

http://www.polyvore.com/spa_day/set?id=123545249
This outfit is perfect for the spa and can be worn to the beach with a bikini underneath
Printed bralet/comfortable drawstring shorts/coral sandals & sunglasses/yoga mat/and all the spa necessities 

http://www.polyvore.com/club/set?id=123546982
This outfit is perfect for cocktail hour, club, or fine dining in an intimate restaurant
Classy LBD/bold peep toe heels/pink, gold, & black art deco accessories and jewelry
"For weeks now, my husband and I have been looking to take a romantic fun getaway to Miami. There are some amazing sights in this town like natural parks, islands, fashion boutiques and historical landmarks that I can't wait to visit. Going to Miami is a dream come true for me, but I'm also a little disappointed in my wardrobe for this trip. Being a busy mother of three, I don't get to look posh and sexy, and that's exactly what I want for my Miami trip. I would love it if the fashion bloggers out there could help me pick up some new outfits to bring along for my trip. To help you select some stunning ensembles, here are a few details on our fabulous trip!
We are staying at the very lavish Delano South Beach Hotel. It's located right in the heart of South Beach, which is a center for art deco galleries, fashion, beach lovers and some of the hottest nightclubs in Miami. We found this amazing hotel on the social media website gogobot. I am so happy we were able to find the perfect hotel in an incredibly convenient location.One outfit might translate from the beach to the spa and then out for some daytime fun on the boardwalk of South Beach. Going to Club Essentia is definitely going to be one of the highlights of the trip. The spa has several treatments such as oxygen facials, wellness programs and massage therapy packages that I hope to share with my husband. While we're in Miami, we're going to go out to several different cafes and cultural hot spots. I hope we get a chance to check out Little Havana and even go to the Lincoln Road mall, which is supposed to have some incredible designer shops. I would love to have a very sleek outfit that I'm comfortable in but also just fits in well with the posh Miami scene. In addition, we'll be headed out at night to some of the hot night clubs along South Beach. My husband has done so much to make this trip a wonderful experience, so I would love an outfit that looks particularly gorgeous to wow him with. I am so thankful for your and your amazing fashion expertise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment