Friday, February 14, 2014

LIFEbar & Plants

Beet watercolor print
My friend asked me to do some work for the Lifebar, where she works in Louisville, and I went a little nuts with it. I made watercolor paintings of the fruits and vegetables they use in the café and hand drawn and painted smoothie and juice cups for another.
I will be making cocktail napkins for photos and display in organic cotton, pinback buttons for the aprons, and a canvas print to hang in the Highlands location in Louisville.
Beet watercolor print
This little beet is my favorite ♥
All finished products will be posted once finished.
mint and wheatgrass
mint and wheatgrass
mint and wheatgrass
Wheatgrass & Mint
Beet watercolor painting
"New" vintage fly pin, rose brooch, and my new favorite floral barrette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment