Saturday, August 17, 2013

2014 Trend Predictions


Ink and watercolor Emerald Beetle fashion print by Abby Galloway
Every time I predict trends, I always seem 1-2 years early, and in December I made this board in Pinterest. Once I found out the color of the year was Emerald, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be long before the bug jewelry came back in circulation. I made the print above shortly after. Get my bug print on any item here.
2014 Spring/Summer fashion trends. Emerald, bugs, beetles, 60s, mod
2014 Spring/Summer fashion trends. Emerald, bugs, beetles, 60s, mod
2014 Spring/Summer fashion trends. Emerald, bugs, beetles, 60s, mod
Mod shapes like a trapeze dress and tunic
Iridescent, pearls, jewel tones such as teal, purple, emerald, and pinks inspired by dragonflies, beetles, hummingbirds, peacocks, and mermaid scales. 

Bug prints like Emmy Rossum's McQueen sweater, Tory Burch, mod squares, and more mod inspired patterns.
Entomology inspired jewelry, opal stones, pearls, and of course emerald. 


All images courtesy of Pinterest








No comments:

Post a Comment