Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cake Design

Throughout the whole month of October, I've been doing many cake designs for birthday parties. Here are my favorites!
Rainbow jelly bean cake with sky blue ombre icing and cotton candy clouds for my cousin's 12th birthday party. This is by far my favorite cake I've ever done. The rainbow sprinkles on the inside are just so pretty with the gradient butter cream.
My aunt's birthday cake for my Halloween table. It was a regular white cake with buttercream and jewel tone donut holes for the top. I love the contrast of color against the crisp white base.
My best friend is turning 21 on Wednesday, and I threw this cake together for her today. It's red velvet with cream cheese frosting decorated in black and red zebra print fondant. I love the glittery "21" I fixed for the topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment